- He studied psychology at the University of Warsaw. Artist, art theoretician and interior designer.
- Independent analyst of monetary systems.
- He deals with civilisation-related conditions of economic and financial doctrines, the principles governing issuance of money and economy monetization as well as their impact on societies.
- During the past ten years he published over 100 articles covering topics related to economy, mainly concerning the theory of economy monetization (issuance of full-value money).
- Author of the book Financial Democracy. The idea of improving the socio-economic relations and finances is based on the Gospel and the teachings by John Paul the Second (2003).
Articles and speeches are available on the sites of his own portal about the economy: http://demokracja-finansowa.org.pl/